Monday 17 November 2014

Setting The Scene - Max Is Lost

Now my original setting for Max Is Lost is for Max to be a quiet mouse who is in a comfortable suburban home that is living in the lap of luxury with nothing to worry about. I can imagine that the house will be furnished with good furniture and will look slightly modern. In one of the scenes that I am planning to make, it will involve where Max is trying to get into the kitchen in order to get some food. I imagined the scene will look similar to the picture that can be seen on the right with the island in the middle which is exactly where the food will be and where the problem begins in the story.

Now as for the first scene where Max will be peering out of his hole as he smells the food, I believe that the next picture captures the scene almost down perfectly because the place looks clean and comfortable which is exactly the kind of environment that I wan to place Max in as he is a mouse that is 'living the good life'. Finally, the only other scene that I think needs to be discussed is the area where Max does get lost and is trying to find his way back home. After careful considerations of where he would be lost, I think that the best place would be somewhere such as the mean streets of New York late at night. I believe this is the best placement because this appeals to the audience with the fact that he is a small mouse who ends up getting lost in 'the big city' and has to find his way back home by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment